The famous daughter of Elvis Presley will perform eight shows only while in Australia for her Storm and Grace World Tour in March.
Presley will make stops at Campbelltown, Canberra and Melbourne, amongst others.
She'll perform songs from her album of the same name, which sees Presley return to her Southern roots with a mix of blues, folk and country.
LISA MARIE PRESLEY STORM AND GRACE TOUR DATES:
- March 19 - Hornsby RSL
- March 21 - Castle Hill RSL
- March 22 - The Cube at Campbelltown Catholic Club
- March 23 - Canberra Southern Cross Club
- March 25 - Arts Centre Melbourne, Playhouse
- March 26 - West Gippsland, Arts Centre Theatre
- March 28 - Capital Theatre, Bendigo Performs Arts
- March 29 - Frankston Arts Centre