April 26, 2013
There are two historic firsts happening right here at Graceland and Elvis fans have a chance to participate! You are invited to come hang out with the official Elvis Google+ page on Tuesday, April 30, at 4:00 p.m. CST. Fans will have a chance to view a LIVE video webcast from Graceland featuring Director of Archives Angie Marchese and a recently discovered, never-before-seen artifact, among many other artifacts from the king's collection.
With the recent discovery of a new and historically significant Elvis artifact, we decided to give Elvis Google+ followers the first LIVE opportunity to see the new artifact and ask questions. A panel of Elvis fans will ask questions directly through the Hangout and fans watching from the official Elvis Google+ page can also leave questions in the comment section below. We will reserve time at the end to answer a few of these questions.
Now if you are new to Google+, here's some helpful tips on how to tune in for the Elvis Hangout:
- Follow Elvis on Google+, Facebook or Twitter to get access to the Hangout link
- Share with your friends on Facebook and Twitter by including #ElvisHangout
- You must +1 Elvis Presley to join the Google Hangout by or before 4:00 p.m. CST on Tuesday, April 30
- If this is your first time to view an On Air Hangout, Google+ Hangout may prompt you to install the Voice and Video plugin to be eligible to access the Elvis Hangout
- Fans can come directly to the official Elvis Presley Google+ page to watch the first-ever Elvis Hangout LIVE
- This Google+ hangout is open to the public for viewing and will be featured on theGoogle+ On Air page
- Troubleshoot any problems with Google+ Hangouts by clicking here.
- Don't have a Google+ account? Sign up today!
Be sure to +1 Elvis Presley on Google+ by or before Tuesday, April 30, at 4:00 p.m. CST to watch the LIVE Elvis Hangout. Also, make sure to leave comments about what you would like us to try for our next hangout and you could possibly be invited to be on our Elvis fan panel.