April 17, 2013
Not only will Elvis fans have the opportunity to watch Elvis movies throughout the month of May, fans now have an opportunity to win an exclusive, once-in-a-lifetime trip to Graceland and the Big Easy, where Elvis filmed one of his favorite movies "King Creole."
Enter for your chance to win by visiting EncoreUltimateGracelandSweeps.com. This contest will end on May 31, 2013.
One lucky winner and guest will receive a private after-hours tour of Elvis Presley’s Graceland in Memphis plus exclusive access to the Graceland archives, along with a seven night Mississippi River cruise on the American Queen®, and so much more.
GRAND PRIZE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Coach class airfare for two (2) to New Orleans, LA, with return airfare for two (2) from Memphis, TN
- Two (2) nights in New Orleans with accommodations at the Roosevelt Hotel
- Seven (7) nights aboard the American Queen Steamboat® from New Orleans to Memphis, including on board, Elvis-inspired entertainment, shore excursions, meals and more
- Two (2) nights at the Peabody Hotel in Memphis, TN
- Exclusive, after-hours private tour of Elvis Presley’s Graceland with an estate archivist, plus access to tour the Graceland archives
- Two (2) tickets to visit Sun Studio, Stax Museum of American Soul Music, the Memphis Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum, and the Memphis Zoo
- A $50 gift card to the Memphis Hard Rock Cafe
- Premium AVIS Car Rental during your Memphis stay
Learn more about this grand prize totaling over $16,000 by visiting EncoreUltimateGracelandSweeps.com. Also, be sure to check out the complete schedule of the Elvis collection in May, plus a timeline of Elvis' movie career by visiting TheElvisCollection.com. Learn more about planning your trip to Graceland with our free online trip planner and check out great savings with our new specials and packages on Elvis.com.