At the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, formally the Las Vegas Hilton and the LVH Hotel, where he performed 837 consecutive sold-out shows, a collection of authentic Elvis Presley memorabilia will be displayed for guests to visit and admire including clothing, jewelry, costumes and the last car he owned.
Presley performed thousands of shows at the Westgate property, originally The International Hotel, later the Las Vegas Hilton and most recently the LVH-Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, after it first opened in 1969. Throughout his epic seven-year stint, more people saw Presley perform at the property than anywhere else in the world.
While at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, Presley fans can view the many artifacts on display throughout the property from The King’s Ransom Museum.
The list of artifacts includes:
• Elvis Presley’s 1973 Aloha from Hawaii Full Stage Cape
• “E.P.” Coveralls from 1972 documentary Elvis On Tour
• 1954 Elvis’ earliest known concert poster
• Presley’s 1953 Martin 00-21 Stage Guitar
• Presley’s From Elvis in Memphis Leather Jacket
• Presley’s custom paisley stage costume shirt
• Presley’s “On Tour” gold Nautic prescription sunglasses
• Presley’s personal trademark “EP” Aviator prescription sunglasses
• Presley’s Aloha from Hawaii squash blossom necklace
• Presley’s 14kt gold star ruby & diamond ring
• Presley’s mermaid stage costume
• Presley’s personal Walther PPK Semi-Automatic Pistol
• Presley’s emerald tourmaline and diamond cross necklace
• Presley’s zodiac stage belt
The property also houses the legendary 5,000-square-foot penthouse “Elvis suite” located on the 30th floor. Fans are welcome to pay tribute to Presley at the life-size bronze statue located in the Westgate lobby.
For more information or to book accommodations at the new Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, go to westgatelasvegasresort.com.