With the recent discovery of a new and historically significant Elvis artifact, we decided to give Elvis Google+ followers the first LIVE opportunity to see the new artifact and ask questions. A panel of Elvis fans joined us with questions and hundreds of fans tuned in from Japan, Scotland, Brazil and around the world.
Now if you are new to Google+, here's some helpful tips on how to tune in for the next Elvis Hangout:
- Follow Elvis on Google+, Facebook or Twitter to get access to the Hangout link
- Share with your friends on Facebook and Twitter by including #ElvisHangout
- +1 Elvis Presley to join the Google Hangout or subscribe to the Elvis YouTube Channel
- Fans can come directly to the official Elvis Presley Google+ page or subscribe to the Elvis YouTube Channel to watch the next Elvis Hangout LIVE
- Elvis' Google+ hangout are open to the public for viewing and also featured on the Google+ On Air page
- Troubleshoot any problems with Google+ Hangouts by clicking here.
- Don't have a Google+ account? Sign up today!
Be sure to +1 Elvis Presley on Google+ to watch the next LIVE Elvis Hangout. Also, make sure to leave comments about what you would like us to try for our next hangout and you could possibly be invited to be on our Elvis fan panel. We will be announcing the next LIVE #ElvisHangout soon!