Ever since the first edition appeared in December 1988, the magazine has attracted a worldwide readership of Elvis fans whose interest is first and foremost The King's musical legacy. During the intervening 25 years the magazine has presented more than its fair share of exclusives: previously unpublished photos, fact-filled articles and in-depth interviews with Presley associates being top of the agenda.
Issue 100 is a bit special - a 60-page bumper edition packed with exclusive content spanning virtually every aspect of Elvis' career and legacy.
- Elvis And The Racquetball Racket - For the first time ever, a detailed account of Presley Center Courts, the ill-fated business venture that cost Elvis dearly.
- Let's Go Back And Touch The Past - A look back at some of the essential releases of the last 25 years.
- Carol Montgomery Interview - The former backing singer recalls working with The King.
- Elvis On Super 8 - The golden age of home cinema.
- David English Interview - Behind-the-scenes stories from the author of 'Welcome Home Elvis', 'From Memphis To Hollywood' and 'Summer Of '61'.
- The Dirty Dozen - 12 of the worst Elvis cover versions....plus extensive CD, DVD and book reviews, readers' letters, news 'n' views and a whole lot more!
Says Editor and founder of the magazine, Trevor Cajiao: "We've pulled out all the stops to make this 100th issue really special. There's something for everybody here and, thanks to our great team of knowledgable writers and contributors, it's the perfect way to celebrate this publishing landmark. Enjoy The King's legacy. Enjoy 'Elvis - The Man & His Music'. Let's have a party!"
To Order your copy GO HERE
source: Elvis Information Network